Hello Everyone, I am quite new on XEN. I tried to installed XEN on my server and I know this server series IBM Xeon 3,4 Ghz didn't have Intel VTx support so I am pllaning to use paravirtualization. I configure the server with Ubuntu Desktop 12.0464 bit as dom0 with XEN 4.1 64 hypervisor. The configuration using repositories exactly by this tutorial https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenProposed : Installing Xen Install a 64-bit hypervisor sudo apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64 Modify GRUB to default to booting Xen: sudo sed -i 's/GRUB_DEFAULT=.*\+/GRUB_DEFAULT="Xen 4.1-amd64"/' /etc/default/grubsudo update-grub Set the default toolstack to xm (aka xend): sudo sed -i 's/TOOLSTACK=.*\+/TOOLSTACK="xm"/' /etc/default/xen Now reboot: sudo reboot But when rebooting the Dom0 failed to start, enclosed was the error message when Xen booting and after that Dom0 will restarting over and over. On Blade server system log I got error message : (Bestak_septaher) SMI Hdlr: 00151743 HI Fatal Error, HI_FERR/NERR Value= 0020 (Bestak_septaher) Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI Please Suggest, thank you very much for any one help. Best Regards, Agya