From: Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
To: Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmail.com>,
	Aveek Basu <aveek.basu@lexmark.com>,
	Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
Cc: "printing-architecture@lists.linux-foundation.org"
	<printing-architecture@lists.linux-foundation.org>,
	Aveek Basu <basu.aveek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Printing-architecture] REMINDER - OP call Tuesday (4 June 2019)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:08:46 -0400	[thread overview]

Aveek - could you meet for OP call today?  If so, I suggest that
we keep the call this week and I produce meeting minutes with
all of Till's OP monthly updates for CUPS Filters, etc.

Otherwise, I suggest that we indeed should cancel OP call for
June (since June 25th would be too late to be useful).

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434