From: Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
To: Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter@gmail.com>,
	Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
Cc: Open Printing <printing-architecture@lists.linux-foundation.org>,
	Printing-japan <printing-japan@lists.linux-foundation.org>,
	"printing-summit@lists.linux-foundation.org"
	<printing-summit@lists.linux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: [Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2015 - Schedules updated
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:10:04 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Till,

All the schedule updates look right to me.

Your news updates will fall within the OP Plenary hour.  I expect to take
about
15-20 minutes (a few slides) for the basic OP overview and then you can do
CUPS Filters, Ubuntu news, mobile printing ideas, etc.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic@gmail.com