Hello all, I am Niteesh, one of the students selected under Google Summer of Code 2021 to work on the project* Interactive, asynchronous QMP TUI.* Link to my proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o_U9txCyqZDYIqqhj4V0IEO9-20KY2pb4egi75ueXco/edit?usp=sharing The goal of this project is to get an interactive and asynchronous TUI interface that is capable of connecting to the AQMP server and communicate with it. My experience with async stuff and AQMP is writing a chat application to better understand python's asyncio and trying to connect the UI to AQMP. The UI built for chatting basically worked as a primitive interface to send and receive QMP commands. The below video demonstrates this. https://github.com/gs-niteesh/Async-Chat-App/blob/master/qemu.mp4 By end of this summer, I would like to get a basic TUI with some desirable features working. Some of the features I would like to get working are 1) Syntax checking 2) Syntax highlighting 3) Code completion 4) Logging I would like to hear some of the features you would like to have and also your advice's on implementation. PS: If you are seeing the mail twice, sorry, I forgot to include the mailing list in the first time. Thanks, Niteesh