Il giorno mar 3 mag 2022 alle ore 09:48 Andrea Merello ha scritto: [...] > > You need to add a C-file with the only line > > > > #include <..._trace.h> > > > > And drop that include from the _core.c. > > Hum, I'm a bit confused here: the bno055_ser_core.c file explicitly > looks for that tracepoints (e.g. it calls trace_send_chunks() and > friends); dropping the include prevents build here because there would > be no definition for those tracepoints. > > There is already a C file bno055_ser_trace.c that just contains the > said include and it defines CREATE_TRACE_POINTS; I see other drivers > like dwc3 do the same.. Oops.. it turned out that I just had this almost-empty C file as untracked in my git tree, and it ended up not being included in patches also. Being it laying in my src tree caused the build to succeed. I have been misled by the other problem I (still) have (below); I was focused on the wrong thing, sorry. > But my problem is that I cannot reproduce the issue found by the bot: > the compiler that is downloaded by the script doesn't run on my build > box because it wants a newer libc (I was hoping that those compilers > were statically linked, but they aren't), while any other attempt I > did with other older compilers resulted in either successful build or > failed with other weird, apparently unrelated, errors about relocation > issues (of course I tried with the arch and config used by the build > bot). > > Is there any build farm publicly available or something like that? > > > -- > > With Best Regards, > > Andy Shevchenko