Primary OSD crashes with below assert: 12.2.11/src/osd/ReplicatedBackend.cc:1445 assert(peer_missing.count( fromshard)) == here I have 2 OSDs with bluestore backend and 1 osd with filestore backend. On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 3:34 PM M Ranga Swami Reddy wrote: > Hello - We are using the ceph 12.2.11 version (upgraded from Jewel 10.2.12 > to 12.2.11). In this cluster, we are having mix of filestore and bluestore > OSD backends. > Recently we are seeing the scrub errors on rgw buckets.data pool every > day, after scrub operation performed by Ceph. If we run the PG repair, the > errors will go way. > > Anyone seen the above issue? > Is the mix of filestore backend has bug/issue with 12.2.11 version (ie > Luminous). > Is the mix of filestore and bluestore OSDs cause this type of issue? > > Thanks > Swami >