On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 4:53 AM Alex Bennée wrote: > > Peter Maydell writes: > > > Does anybody use the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches, > > either occasionally or on a regular basis ? > > http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/qemu-devel/list/ > > The admins for that system are trying to identify which of > > the various projects are really using their patchwork instances, > > so I figured I'd do a quick survey here. We don't use it > > as an official project tool but it's certainly possible to > > use it as an individual developer in one way or another. > I checked the FreeBSD ports tree and found that its u-boot port was the only one to be using ozlabs. We've not used it on the bsd-user stuff either: that's being done in github in a repo I submitted a maintainer update for recently. Warner