On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 22:21, Jonathan Rajotte-Julien < jonathan.rajotte-julien@efficios.com> wrote: > > And this is the bug I had filed upstream: > > [ https://bugs.lttng.org/issues/1217 | > https://bugs.lttng.org/issues/1217 ] > > Thanks for the link. Any link or doc that would allow me to easily setup a > similar build (conf file, ram size etc.). > > Is core-image-sato-sdk-ptest a good image to reproduce this? > Yes, the steps to reproduce are the same as in the already filed bug, but you need to build the latest poky master. You can also drop the patch that does the test disabling to see if the previous issues are still there. Alex