2011/7/6 Shane Bryan : > Two things come to mind: > > 1) A document that identifies which version of oFono the libofono-qt is >   targeted for and some metric, like what percent of that version oFono's >   API is complete/covered by this library. I haven't given much thought to the process of 'certifying' ofono-qt for a specific version of ofono until now. Like I said, I plan to go through the implemented APIs looking for things that are missing or have changed and documenting them, and we can take it from there. We can also change the versioning scheme to match ofono's. > 2) A bit harder to do, espcially for the currently used CallHistory plugin, >   but we need an API for getting call history signals and methods from the >   agent providing that data. Yep, I haven't done d-bus adaptors in Qt yet, so will take some time to get it right. > On a matter related to 1) above, what is your plan for keeping pace with > oFono upstream releases and (maybe more important to this list) keeping > pace with oFono package updates in MeeGo OBS?  No plan is a fine answer, > which should (hopefully) spark offers for help, but if you *do* have a > plan, I (and I assume others) would like to know what it is. I suppose there should be a more formal way of tracking changes in ofono/doc/*. Perhaps by making a diff between two version tags that then would serve as a TODO :) I will write up a wishlist and post it here. -- Alexander