On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 17:44, Khem Raj wrote: > I'd like to request that these two are held back until we figure out what >>>> is going wrong with the rpm test (see separate thread). >>>> >>> >>> We already know what’s going on what more >>> Do you want to know ? >>> >> >> As the rpm maintainer, yes I do. The test is not being skipped when it >> should be, and I'd like to know why. >> > > I see that as separate issue orthogonal to these patches > Merging these patches will exclude rpm from images, and so will mask the issue, so it's not orthogonal. Alex