On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 20:30, Khem Raj wrote: > > Can you send a patch upstream for this please? I have filed a ticket > > which you can reference: > > https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/issues/1146 > > > > This is a review so please fix it as suggested in OE atleast since you > will have test setups I do not have rpm/dnf setups > Any fix we do needs to be upstreamable, so can you please write a comment to the upstream ticket? They're too telling me I need to send them a patch, and I don't want to send something I don't really understand. https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/issues/1146 Testing is easy: build libdnf with TCLIBC=musl. Alex