On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 15:48, Konrad Weihmann wrote: > > +GOVERSION ?= "1.17%" > > +PREFERRED_PROVIDER_go-native = "go-binary-native" > > Just out of curiosity: I thought the agreement was that neither > PREFERRED_PROVIDER_* nor recipe/provider specific settings should be > part of a layer.conf > PREFERRED_PROVIDER_go-native as a hard assignment might be troublesome > in some setups (mainly depending on what order bblayers.conf actually has) > Yes, but this way it 'just works'. I do not think writing complicated instructions in README for what needs to be in local.conf or distro config is a better alternative. Suggestions welcome. Alex