On Tue, 25 May 2021 at 16:16, Richard Purdie < richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote: > On Tue, 2021-05-25 at 16:02 +0200, Alexander Kanavin wrote: > > Sorry, but that is not a good answer. If the next version upgrade > > is a pain because of those patches, I will actually make a patch > > that drops them. > > I'm going to wade in on this at this point. > > systemd is a tricky one. Khem has been doing a good job keeping it > working on musl and that is important to some set of our users so > I'm going to continue to enable him and others to do that. > > I'm not sure the current patch approach cases a huge issue, worst > case it gets broken and then fixed as just happened. > That's ok, but then I would suggest that systemd version updates do not rebase the musl patches, and that is dealt with after the fact by those who need the feature. Alex