On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 at 21:10, Khem Raj wrote: > qemuall, applies to other qemu machines for arm/aarch64/mips/ppc/riscv > as well, in recent past I knew > this change was needed for qemumips and qemuarm to boot > core-image-weston, I am not sure if > anything has changed since then. I think this change would need some > more testing. > Sure, but the testing should be done by people who need those other machines to be able to boot weston; I would want to draw the line at what is currently covered by the autobuilder (which is just qemux86_64). We can then use the fallback in a more targeted way, although the proper fix would be to look into why the default backend isn't working. Alex