On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 16:55, Tom Rini wrote: > I have to admit I'm guessing at what level of automated run-time testing > we normally have today. We sanity test a sysvinit+busybox image with > networking, yes? If so, we also do that on systemd and I assume with > what I put for the systemd+busybox-free we also do there, yes? > I believe we test sysvinit+busybox, and systemd+busybox at runtime via poky and poky-alt distro configs. We also test systemd+busybox-free core-base-utils (without ifupdown), but only as a build (no runtime tests). See lib/oeqa/selftest/cases/imagefeatures.py. Alex