Hi Richard, Many thanks for your explanation. For now i think is better to drop this pacth and will resend it when I have a solution. Richard Purdie escreveu no dia terça, 26/01/2021 à(s) 00:04: > On Mon, 2021-01-25 at 23:52 +0000, Jose Quaresma wrote: > > Hi Richard, > > > > librt.so is part of the glibc and are allays present on staging > > sysroot. > > how does the cmake can find the librt.so outside of the sysroot if it > > are present on that. > > > > The problem is at: > > > https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-Tools/blob/b27b1afd12d05bf238ac7368bb49de73cd620a8e/source/CMakeLists.txt#L397 > > > > Probably I need to force the find_library to search first on > > STAGING_DIR_HOST > > I think somehow we need to replace the full sysroot path with a > variable, or make cmake do that itself if we can. It may be possible to > have cmake evaluate the variable with reference to the sysroot too but > that is likely more complex. I'm afraid cmake isn't one of my strong > areas. > I will look at this to see what can be changed in the cmake.bbclass to achieve your suggestion. > > We do have a second issue too the autobuilder has shown up: > > > https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/repro-fail/oe-reproducible-20210125-3iawhiyz/packages/diff-html/ > > Does something in glslang or spriv-tools use precompiled headers? We > had problems with that in the vulkan-samples recipe that looked like > this (a cmake based C++ project where there were changes in the > debug_loc section) so we may need to disable PCH here too... > Yes, I think there are the glslang that have precompiled headers enabled. I will investigate this issue and send a fix for it. > > Cheers, > > Richard > > -- best regards, José Quaresma