From: Umang Patel <umangsp.1199@gmail.com>
To: linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Regarding rdma-core repo
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 23:48:01 +0530	[thread overview]

Hello!

I am interning right now and working on a project which uses the
rdma-core repo. Thus, I would like to ask you some of doubts regarding
the repo since i am stuck at a place. Can you please help me out with
this? I promise I will not take much of your time.

I want to know how the function "mlx5dv_wr_mr_list" works. I am able
to execute the function on the client side which completes
successfully. However, I am unable to receive any data on the server
side sent by the client. Is there some sort of special receive
function I have to use or some other methodology to receive data on
the server side. Maybe if you can give me an example code of sending
data using that function or some sort of expected flow or a pseudo
code then I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Umang Patel