Also attaching the sticky bit implementation. Have tested out some positive and negative test cases too. Works well, from what I can tell. Regards, Shyam On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 11:12 PM Shyam Prasad N wrote: > > Hi Steve, > > Here's the patch as per the discussion. I'm trying to maintain a > preferred order of ACEs as much as possible. I had to modify the > reverse conversion logic, since deny ACEs can appear in the middle of > the list now. > > Tested thoroughly with many permission modes, conversions and reverse > conversions. > > FYI, there's a sticky bit implementation which I've patched on top of > this fix. Will send that for review soon. > > -- > -Shyam -- -Shyam