* Disable/Enable DHCLIENT in Yocto
@ 2020-12-02 14:39 Aashik Aswin
From: Aashik Aswin @ 2020-12-02 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi Developers,

I am trying to add DHCLIENT package to my Yocto Zeus Build.  However If we
include "dhcp-client" package in yocto, the dhclient takes the priority
over existing Busy box udhcpc and starts during the init.

My box basically uses UDHCPC for getting the IPs and my intention is to
install dhclient only on a need-to-use basis.

is there a way where we can prevent DHCLIENT to run on init unless invoked
manually ?

Please let me know

Thanks in advance,
Aashik