From: Foinel <flocirel@gmail.com>
To: poky@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: gnutls-2.12.14-r3.1 - strange rpm names yocto
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:54:12 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,I am experiencing this issue on a new build from scratch configured
toexclude GPLv3 packages/files. I do not have gnutls added to any
.bbtasks file, it gets added as a dependency of some package(s) I
ambuilding.So I would have 2 issues here: first, after the build
completes, I getthe GPLv3 libraries from the -extra rpm into the
rootfs; second, howcan I get a view of all the packages that drag
gnutls into the build?(I don't think that looking into each *.bb for
the dependency is veryuseful; is there any file in which I can find
some sort of adependency tree for all the packages I am
building?)Thanks.