On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Luc Van Oostenryck wrote: >> >> I will see if I can hack up some thing very quick. I get it working in the end. Not too far from what I thought. Patch attach here for review. > > I think it would be best to do any change related tos handling > of constant expressions on to of Nicolai Stange's serie: > http://marc.info/?l=linux-sparse&m=145429372932235 Yes, it is on my patch list. That series can still apply clean. I just check it. My current strategy is apply other patches which have impact on the sparse warning first. Otherwise my anxiety level is too high, make me hard to pick up and hack sparse. That integer series needs a relative big chunk of time to review it. For me it is more important to keep on making progress rather than solve all problem in one blow. I think I have been catch up with most of the patches. Should be able to work on that soon. Chris