From: Beth Flanagan <pidge@toganlabs.com>
To: Michael Habibi <mikehabibi@gmail.com>
Cc: Yocto <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: Generating license/manifest for a specific layer?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:59:28 +0100	[thread overview]

Ok, I guess my question there then would be is how you'd determine
where a recipe "lived". Like, if meta-foo has a bbappends for
something in core, would you include it or not in your manifest?

If so, then taking the original manifest and just doing some text
manipulation in a ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND would be the way I'd
probably look at tackling it.