All of lore.kernel.org
* Request for Update regulatory rules for Egypt (EG)
@ 2020-05-20 21:16 ` Ahmed Kamal
From: Ahmed Kamal @ 2020-05-20 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, wireless-regdb

Hello,

This is a request to update Egypt (EG) according to:
https://www.tra.gov.eg/en/industry/importing-of-equipment/Pages/Regulations-for-use-of-Wireless-Networks-Devices.aspx

Sorry this is not a patch. Also, I'm not subscribed to either list, so
not sure if this will work. A confirmation reply, would be
appreciated. Regards!

* [wireless-regdb] Request for Update regulatory rules for Egypt (EG)
@ 2020-05-20 21:16 ` Ahmed Kamal
From: Ahmed Kamal @ 2020-05-20 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, wireless-regdb

Hello,

This is a request to update Egypt (EG) according to:
https://www.tra.gov.eg/en/industry/importing-of-equipment/Pages/Regulations-for-use-of-Wireless-Networks-Devices.aspx

Sorry this is not a patch. Also, I'm not subscribed to either list, so
not sure if this will work. A confirmation reply, would be
appreciated. Regards!

* Re: [wireless-regdb] Request for Update regulatory rules for Egypt (EG)
@ 2020-05-26 12:47   ` Seth Forshee
From: Seth Forshee @ 2020-05-26 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ahmed Kamal; +Cc: linux-wireless, wireless-regdb

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:16:12PM +0200, Ahmed Kamal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a request to update Egypt (EG) according to:
> https://www.tra.gov.eg/en/industry/importing-of-equipment/Pages/Regulations-for-use-of-Wireless-Networks-Devices.aspx
>
> Sorry this is not a patch. Also, I'm not subscribed to either list, so
> not sure if this will work. A confirmation reply, would be
> appreciated. Regards!

Thanks for the email. I will have a look and try to send out a patch
laer today.

Seth

From: Seth Forshee @ 2020-05-26 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ahmed Kamal; +Cc: wireless-regdb, linux-wireless