On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:54 PM Jan Kara wrote: > > Hi, > > On Thu 19-03-20 17:10:08, Amir Goldstein wrote: > > Jan, > > > > This v3 posting is a trimmed down version of v2 name info patches [1]. > > It includes the prep/fix patches and the patches to add support for > > the new FAN_DIR_MODIFY event, but leaves out the FAN_REPORT_NAME > > patches. I will re-post those as a later time. > > > > The v3 patches are available on my github branch fanotify_dir_modify [2]. > > Same branch names for LTP tests [3], man page draft [6] and a demo [7]. > > The fanotify_name branches in those github trees include the additional > > FAN_REPORT_NAME related changes. > > > > Main changes since v2: > > - Split fanotify_path_event fanotify_fid_event and fanotify_name_event > > - Drop the FAN_REPORT_NAME patches > > So I have pushed out the result to my tree (fsnotify branch and also pulled > it to for_next branch). Great! Liked the cleanups. Suggest to squash the attached simplification to "record name info" patch. I will start try to get to finalizing man page patch next week. Thanks, Amir.