* [U-Boot]  ARM: Running U-boot on Raspberry Pi Zero W
@ 2017-06-28 11:29 Grigory Emelyanov
From: Grigory Emelyanov @ 2017-06-28 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi

We are trying to run U-Boot on the Raspberry Pi Zero W. But all our
attempts have
finished at rainbow screen. During our experiments we have been following
an
instructions from (with a different config file, configs/rpi_defconfig).

http://ltekieli.com/buildroot-with-raspberry-pi-u-boot/

Also we have tried a method from

http://www.embeddedforu.com/embedded-linux/raspberry-pi/how-to-compile-mainline-u-boot-for-raspberry-pi/

However we have got the same result in both cases. At the same time we
don't
have any problem with Raspbery Pi 3 (with a different config file
configs/rpi_3_32b_defconfig).

We are using buildroot 2017.05 which contains U-boot 2017.03.

Thanks in advance,

*Grigory E**melyanov*
Hardware Engineer
[image: Logo]

OMBEA AB | Torbjörn Klockares g. 14 | 113 30 Stockholm | Sweden
OMBEA Ltd. | 71-75 Shelton Street | London WC2H 9JQ | United Kingdom
OMBEA USA, Inc. | PO Box 232 Warren | Ohio 44482-0590 | United States
More offices <http://www.ombea.com/gb/about/contact-us>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-28 11:29 UTC | newest]