From: Rita Micheal <ritamicheal444@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hopefully
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 14:59:17 +0200	[thread overview]

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Rita  Micheal I am 18 year's old, the only daughter of late
Mr Raymond Micheal from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me
relocate to your country to continue my education in university in
your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document
of ($7,000,000 USD) and let me understand that it was because of his
position in government that his government associates planed and
poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me
to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to
transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there
to continue my school.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after
you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you
30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply
regards,
Rita Micheal.