From: olof@lixom.net (Olof Johansson)
To: linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
Subject: [GIT PULL][for 3.4] pull request from arch-pxa git for board branch
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:29:44 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM, Haojian Zhuang
<haojian.zhuang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Arnd & Olof,
>
> Please help to merge this patch from arch-pxa git tree.
>
> The following changes since commit c16fa4f2ad19908a47c63d8fa436a1178438c7e7:
>
> ?Linux 3.3 (2012-03-18 16:15:34 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
> ?git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git board-specific

I didn't include this branch in the pull requests I sent out today --
I couldn't tell from the pull request if it's a bug fix or support for
a new feature. If it's a fix, we can include it with the bugfix
branches we send through the -rc cycles. If not, we'll stage it for
3.5 once we start the new next/* branches. Please make it easy for us
to decide by motivating one or the other with the pull request.

Also, did you see the discussions about recent PXA fallout due to
various cleanups? You might want to double-check and make sure that
the mainline sources work well on your platforms and send fixes as
appropriate.

Finally, a nit:

> Paul Parsons (1):
> ? ? ?pxa/hx4700: Add standard UART to hx4700_pin_config[]

We tend to use:

ARM: <platform>: <subject>

for patch subjects. I don't reject patches due to a couple of slightly
misformatted patch subjects, but please update to use something like
"ARM: pxa: hx4700: <...>" in the future.

-Olof