* git-lfs validation
@ 2020-01-29 12:21 Mauro Queirós
From: Mauro Queirós @ 2020-01-29 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel

I noticed two things related to git-lfs on
poky/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py, which I think may me improved:

First, git.py seems to always check the master branch when looking for lfs
objects (_contains_lfs function), even when the branch is specified in
SRC_URI;

Second, the warning message "Repository %s has LFS content but it is not
being fetched" is printed even when git-lfs is available and "lfs=1" is set.

I could also provide a patch if you think these two issues make sense.

* Re: git-lfs validation
@ 2020-02-10 15:57 ` Ross Burton
       [not found]   ` <CAOev9BdT0_MgD6paFnOmy7Wk7_G-us0_3niNonW+=qE8pCvayQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Ross Burton @ 2020-02-10 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Queirós; +Cc: bitbake-devel

Please do send a patch, or ideally two separate patches.

Ross

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 14:14, Mauro Queirós <maurofrqueiros@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I noticed two things related to git-lfs on poky/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py, which I think may me improved:
>

> First, git.py seems to always check the master branch when looking for lfs objects (_contains_lfs function), even when the branch is specified in SRC_URI;
>

> Second, the warning message "Repository %s has LFS content but it is not being fetched" is printed even when git-lfs is available and "lfs=1" is set.
>

> I could also provide a patch if you think these two issues make sense.

* [bitbake-devel] git-lfs validation
       [not found]   ` <CAOev9BdT0_MgD6paFnOmy7Wk7_G-us0_3niNonW+=qE8pCvayQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-05-28 10:00     ` maurofrqueiros
From: maurofrqueiros @ 2020-05-28 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)