From: Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi <michael@amarulasolutions.com>
To: "Bird, Timothy" <Tim.Bird@sony.com>
Cc: fuego@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Fuego] How run Fuego tools on a Jenkins slave node
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 19:33:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Tim

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 9:14 PM Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
<michael@amarulasolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 7:54 PM <Tim.Bird@sony.com> wrote:

I have started by myself. I have few questions:
sudo is required only if your are not in docker users and in general
is not needed.
I have done a patch to pass as optional when I create the container.

I have used ./instal.sh --nojenkins but the volume are not mounted
when the container
start. Do you have the same problem?

Michael