* AIO error
@ 2016-01-29  9:07 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2016-01-29  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ilya Dryomov; +Cc: Ceph Development

Hi Ilya,

This time is not a udev related question. I think (hope ?) there won't be any other udev trick questions.

A year ago I spent some time investigating the possible cause of http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9570#note-8 I exhausted all options (the log of my research is at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9570#note-17 and following). The problem resurfaces, rarely but often enough to re-open the case and examine new logs.

I would be grateful if you could share bits of wisdom regarding AIO, if you have some :-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre

* Re: AIO error
@ 2016-02-01  9:01 ` Ilya Dryomov
From: Ilya Dryomov @ 2016-02-01  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Dachary; +Cc: Ceph Development

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Loic Dachary <loic@dachary.org> wrote:
> Hi Ilya,
>
> This time is not a udev related question. I think (hope ?) there won't be any other udev trick questions.
>
> A year ago I spent some time investigating the possible cause of http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9570#note-8 I exhausted all options (the log of my research is at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9570#note-17 and following). The problem resurfaces, rarely but often enough to re-open the case and examine new logs.
>
> I would be grateful if you could share bits of wisdom regarding AIO, if you have some :-)

Hi Loic,

I posted my thoughts to the tracker and also made some adjustments -
I don't think the update-grub thing is a duplicate of this.

Thanks,

                Ilya