* [Xenomai] Interrupt channel
@ 2014-09-26  8:18 Felipe Andrés Silva Gómez
From: Felipe Andrés Silva Gómez @ 2014-09-26  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi, good morning  to everyone.

I am working with Xenomai over RaspberryPI, and I want to use a GPIO
interruption. One of the parameters for creating the interrupt object
with *rt_int_create
*is the hardware interrupt channel, but I dont know where to find the
associated hardware interrupt channel. I know this channel is architecture
dependent but maybe you can give me some clues on where to search.

Thanks in advance

Felipe

* Re: [Xenomai] Interrupt channel
@ 2014-09-26  9:18 ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2014-09-26  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felipe Andrés Silva Gómez, xenomai

On 09/26/2014 10:18 AM, Felipe Andrés Silva Gómez wrote:
> Hi, good morning  to everyone.
>
> I am working with Xenomai over RaspberryPI, and I want to use a GPIO
> interruption. One of the parameters for creating the interrupt object
> with *rt_int_create
> *is the hardware interrupt channel, but I dont know where to find the
> associated hardware interrupt channel. I know this channel is architecture
> dependent but maybe you can give me some clues on where to search.

The parameter you pass to rt_intr_create is the same you would pass to
request_irq. In the case of a GPIO, you would obtain this number with
gpio_to_irq.

--
                                                                Gilles.