On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 17:58, James Prestwood wrote: > On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 18:37 +0200, Andrew Zaborowski wrote: > > +ctrl_count = 0 > > +mainloop = GLib.MainLoop() > > I think this is gonna end causing some weird behavior. Using > ctx.mainloop should work better. Ok. > I had all kinds of strange issues due > to test-runner and iwd.py both creating a mainloop. It's not clear from https://developer.gnome.org/pygobject/stable/class-glibmainloop.html what creating multiple main loops implies, but the page says they'll all refer to one "context" so maybe there's no issue... I copied this part from hostapd.py assuming multiple GLib.MainLoop() calls would return the same object. Best regards