* [U-Boot] Porting issue
@ 2017-06-27 14:51 Dan
From: Dan @ 2017-06-27 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I'm trying to port u-boot from the freescale mx6ul_14x14_evk to a custom
board. Right now I'm just trying to setup the same build under the new
target name. I've followed a porting guide document and created a new board
directory, header file, and config file, but I'm getting the following
error when I try to make. Where can I start looking to figure out what's
causing this?

scripts/kconfig/conf  --silentoldconfig Kconfig
  CHK     include/config.h
  CFG     u-boot.cfg
In file included from include/config.h:6:0,
                 from ./include/common.h:21:
include/configs/mx6ul_customboard_v1.h:11:31: fatal error:
asm/arch/imx-regs.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
scripts/Makefile.autoconf:79: recipe for target 'u-boot.cfg' failed
make[1]: *** [u-boot.cfg] Error 1
make: *** No rule to make target 'include/config/auto.conf', needed by
'include/config/uboot.release'.  Stop.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-27 14:51 UTC | newest]