From: Andrea Benini <andreabenini@gmail.com>
To: buildroot@busybox.net
Subject: [Buildroot] XWindow Browser, anyone ?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:22:29 +0100	[thread overview]

I've never used these packages so I'm a newbie with both, it seems Midori
is based on Webkit (at least according to their official docs), I'll surely
give it a try to see how it looks. I'm complaining about advanced features
(SSO support) so I've started my work with Chromium and FF because I
heavily use both but browsers dependencies are huge and I guess not easily
portable in a cross platform environment (at least for my limited
experience). I'll build my own browser only if it'll miss some needed
features: SSO, kiosk, JS/CSS, basic realm auth and so on.
I've looked at the packages dir but Midori was a totally new name for me,
(grep firefox, chrom, links, saf, ...) and I didn't know about it

I guess I'll stay in 30mb as well, XWindow+TWM+Midori (when done)

Thanks guys