Can you please push to master-next , so that everyone can see what it looks like without having to rebuild (e.g. http://docs.yoctoproject.org/next/ will be updated after you push)? e.g. i am cc'ding Vineela (release manager) , so that she gets a chance to review. On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:39 AM Michael Opdenacker < michael.opdenacker@bootlin.com> wrote: > Greetings, > > On 6/10/21 11:35 AM, Michael Opdenacker wrote: > > This makes the reference manual much lighter by moving > > the release notes to a separate document. > > > > The release notes are also reordered from last to first, > > and they appear directly in the left bar, making them easier > > to find in the documentation. > > > These are my proposed changes, trying to match what was discussed back > in April. > > Don't hesitate to try them by applying them to the "master" branch and > running "make html". In particular, you should see a new "Release Notes" > entry in the left column. > > Your feedback and reviews are welcome. I don't expect to get it right > the first time :) > > Thanks in advance, > > Michael. > > -- > > Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin > Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering > https://bootlin.com > > > > >