On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 8:00 PM Michael Opdenacker < michael.opdenacker@bootlin.com> wrote: > Hi Martin, > > On 4/23/21 6:41 PM, Martin Jansa wrote: > > On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 06:34:41PM +0200, Martin Jansa via > lists.openembedded.org wrote: > >> On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 06:31:08PM +0200, Michael Opdenacker wrote: > >>> - Ask to CC the docs@lists.yoctoproject.org mailing list > >> it adds 2nd --to > >> > >> which is probably fine, just doesn't match with commit message > > And more surprisingly this e-mail to docs@lists.yoctoproject.org was > > rejected with: > > > > > > Message not delivered > > Your message couldn't be delivered to docs@lists.yoctoproject.org > > because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below > > for more information. > > LEARN MORE > > WarningThis link will take you to a third-party site > > Oops, that's ugly indeed. Unfortunately, our lists are hosted on > Groups.io, so our ability to fix this is limited. > > > > > The response from the remote server was: > > 510 5.1.1 Your email address, martin.jansa@gmail.com, is not subscribed > > to that group. To subscribe, send an email to > > docs+subscribe@lists.yoctoproject.org, or visit > > https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/docs > > > This is also a bit uncomfortable to ask people to do us a favor and CC a > list that only accepts post from members... > > Thoughts anyone? > The list was misconfigured. For all our open lists we typically enable all registered members to post, which wasn't done for the docs@lists.yp.org list. I've now changed it. That means that anyone registered on lists.yoctoproject.org will be able to post. It still means that if someone is only registered on lists.openembedded.org, but not on lists.yoctoproject.org , then their message will be bounced.. but that should be fine for most of our users. > Cheers, > > Michael. > > -- > Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin > Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering > https://bootlin.com > > > > >