Em seg., 18 de jul. de 2022 às 18:18, Richard Purdie < richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> escreveu: > > It does, indeed, but it doesn't seem related to this PR. > > > > Do you know if this has worked? > > > > I am asking as I did all development and testing using SDKMACHINE ?= > > 'x86_64' and even MACHINE ?= 'qemuarm64' worked just fine. However, > > looking at some of the logs above, it seems it is using an SDKMACHINE > > as i686, so this appears as a different issue for me. > > > > rust-cross-canadian hasn't officially worked properly or been > supported. In assessing whether a patch is better or worse, it is > useful to know which cases regress and which improve. I had hoped this > list of failures would be smaller. I will admit I don't know whether > this is better or worse than before so I guess that is the next thing I > need to determine. > I told you. I tried SDKMACHINE as x86_64 on a x86_64 host and this worked. What we don't know right now is which combinations work and which don't > so we can't even tell people what is expected to work and what > isn't/doesn't :( > See above. > I mentioned this report in case someone can work out the pattern, or > even better, understand what a fix looks like... > I am not familiar enough to Rust boostrap to help here but we spent a lot of time to get the SDK working and I think this is a step on the right direction, at least. -- Otavio Salvador O.S. Systems http://www.ossystems.com.br http://code.ossystems.com.br Mobile: +55 (53) 9 9981-7854 Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750