* Development request
@ 2021-09-26 14:22 Mohamed Atef
From: Mohamed Atef @ 2021-09-26 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Qemu-devel

Hello there,
We are 6 students from Egypt and now We are in our last year and We need to
build a project as a graduation project.
And We are interested in the area of runtime systems, operating systems and
compilers.
We are going to work 40-60 hrs a week
Can We help with some tools you need as a graduation project given that We
have a professor to mentor us.
If not,
Can you suggest some tools you need to build and We will work on it.
The project takes one academic year

Thanks