From: Paul Turner <pjt@google.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@chello.nl>,
	Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>,
	Vaidyanathan Srinivasan <svaidy@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Srivatsa Vaddagiri <vatsa@in.ibm.com>,
	Kamalesh Babulal <kamalesh@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Venki Pallipadi <venki@google.com>,
	Ben Segall <bsegall@google.com>, Mike Galbraith <efault@gmx.de>,
	Vincent Guittot <vincent.guittot@linaro.org>,
	Nikunj A Dadhania <nikunj@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Morten Rasmussen <Morten.Rasmussen@arm.com>,
	"Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Subject: Re: sched: per-entity load-tracking
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20:27:48 -0700	[thread overview]

I've rebased this to tip/master and pushed some minor updates (most
notable: rounding down in decay_load).

Tree is at:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/pjt/sched.git;a=summary
(branch: load-tracking)

If you prefer raw patches there's a quilt series at:
  http://rs5.risingnet.net/~pjt/patches/load_tracking/

And a tar-ball at:
  http://rs5.risingnet.net/~pjt/patches/load_tracking/series.tar.gz

Peter:
The rebase to tip/master made interdiff angry enough that it wasn't
producing the right relative diffs for your stack.  Sorry :(

- Paul