* question about yocto+qt5+qemu
@ 2016-09-06  5:11 milad hasanvand
From: milad hasanvand @ 2016-09-06  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dear all,

please correct me if it not the right place to ask this question.
has anyone built qt5 using meta-qt5 and yocto(krogoth) for qemux8?

I have tested every possible hint I found on the internet but none of led
to a concrete solution.
sometimes the build process completes but it couldn't find or load eglfs.
linuxfb doesn't show the sample program and sometimes leads to system
freeze.
other situation it fails in qt5 do_compile or do_configure stage.

isn't there a solid solution to that? for example a reference local.conf
file or something similar such as the one in the following link:
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard

which also didn't work out for my case.

I will be thankful if anyone can help get passed this stage.

Regards;

*Milad Hasanvand*

*Connected Car System Designer @ AIRIC-SAIPA*

<http://airic-ir.com/>

Automotive Industries Research & Innovation Center (AIRIC)
SAIPA Group

15th Km Karadj Makhsoos Rd., Tehran, Iran.
P.O. Box 13445/967
hasanvand.milad@airic-ir.com
Mobile:   +98 938 510 0152

* Re: question about yocto+qt5+qemu