From: Gregory Farnum <greg@inktank.com>
To: Filippos Giannakos <philipgian@grnet.gr>
Cc: "ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org" <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>,
	synnefo-devel@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Assertion error in librados
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:51:28 -0800	[thread overview]

Nope; it's an entirely local problem. I'm kind of surprised there
wasn't more logging available in the same location you got the core
dump, but it's possible the log generation is turned off (in addition
to the log dumping).

The Dispatch lock and the messenger lock are distinct, Yehuda, and the
messenger and pipe locks are the only ones we should be grabbing in
submit_message. Unless you were referring to something else?
-Greg