I have been trying to build core-image-full-cmdline with the latest kernel but I cannot seem to get it to work. The board boots up but nothing is displayed on the screen. In the boot log I am seeing: Error opening /dev/fb0: No such file or directory I assume that the driver is not being loaded correctly. I am pulling the 4.8.x-fslc branch of https://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc in my recipe. The patch I am applying to the repo is attached. I believe the problem lies in the fact the correct driver is not being loaded. I believe the files in question are the dts files. The board I am using uses a SMARC card. This is the name of the board SMA-IMX6QI-DVY . I have attached: - *0001-SMARC-revisions.patch* - the patch i am applying to the repo - *bootlog.txt* - the bootlog Thanks, Warren