On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 5:22 PM Peter Maydell wrote: > On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 22:19, Niek Linnenbank > wrote: > > > > Dear QEMU developers, > > > > Hereby I would like to contribute the following set of patches to QEMU > > which add support for the Allwinner H3 System on Chip and the > > Orange Pi PC machine. The following features and devices are supported: > > > > * SMP (Quad Core Cortex A7) > > * Generic Interrupt Controller configuration > > * SRAM mappings > > * SDRAM controller > > * Real Time Clock > > * Timer device (re-used from Allwinner A10) > > * UART > > * SD/MMC storage controller > > * EMAC ethernet > > * USB 2.0 interfaces > > * Clock Control Unit > > * System Control module > > * Security Identifier device > > > > Applied to target-arm.next, thanks. Great news! And thanks for your support as well Peter! > (I moved > the doc into the its new location now that the split-out > of the arm board docs into separate files has landed.) > > Yeah sure, indeed, that makes sense. Regards, Niek > -- PMM > -- Niek Linnenbank