* [Xenomai] scheduling class rt reboots system
@ 2013-02-18 16:13 uMinded Strikes Again
From: uMinded Strikes Again @ 2013-02-18 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

I have compiled my kernel and it seems to register my ipipe with the
correct frequency to the system and xenomai begins to start but then the
system hard reboots and drops me back to u-boot.

Any idea where I should start?

Pastebin of kernel boot: http://pastebin.com/NfJTk2WE

* Re: [Xenomai] scheduling class rt reboots system
@ 2013-02-18 19:51 ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2013-02-18 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: uMinded Strikes Again; +Cc: xenomai

On 02/18/2013 05:13 PM, uMinded Strikes Again wrote:

> I have compiled my kernel and it seems to register my ipipe with the
> correct frequency to the system and xenomai begins to start but then the
> system hard reboots and drops me back to u-boot.
>
> Any idea where I should start?

Try to find the last function called before the reboot by adding printks
all around.

The first things you should suspect is the timer
(ipipe_mach_timer_set_dec). 99% of the problems of porting the I-pipe
patch to a new ARM board are related to hardware timers.

--
                                                                Gilles.