* Help forward porting a kernel driver
@ 2021-08-02 13:07 Alif Ilhan
From: Alif Ilhan @ 2021-08-02 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-mediatek

Hi,
I am really sorry if I cause any inconvenience asking this but I need
some guidance on porting a mediatek modem driver from downstream
kernel sources. I have been able to compile the modem driver with the
latest linux kernel but the problem is I can't compile it for ARM64. I
can compile the driver for ARM32(arm) but when I try to compile for
ARM64 I get a plain
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld : Unexpected GOT/PLT entries detected!
aarch64-inux-gnu-ld : Unexpected run-time procedure linkages detected!

The code is here,
https://github.com/alifilhan0/linux/tree/linux-5.12-conn/drivers/misc/mediatek/ccci_util
 the problem is with the ccci_util directory, when enabled in the
.config, I get the above errors, all others build fine for both arm
and arm64.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alif

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-02 13:09 UTC | newest]