On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 6:07 PM Dan Carpenter wrote: > On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 05:39:24PM +0530, Himadri Pandya wrote: > > On Mon, 14 Jan, 2019, 4:21 PM Dan Carpenter wrote: > > > > Naming is hard. Having "_array" in the name isn't great either. It's > > > normally obvious it's an array because of the [] characters. > > > > > > > Okay. How about renaming it to "_list[ ]" ? But I'm not sure if calling > it > > a list will introduce redundancy or increase readability by showing we're > > implementing a list with an array? > > _list is fine. Or _array is fine, really. Even channal_plan[] seems > Ok to me. Something that mentions region, perhaps? It's all fine. > Alright. keeping it _array then. > > So long as you're thinking about naming and trying to say something > then it's probably fine. We're not trying to be ogres or to reject > patches. > It's fine. In fact, I really appreciate your remarks. It helped me in better understanding significance of meaningful variable names. Thank you. - Himadri