Hello Julia, The solution you sent indeed does what I expected. Although I needed a solution for this specific case, and yours fit my needs perfectly, I'd love it if you wanted to explain it to me. Would you mind add a short explanation of this statement: `position p : script:python(i) { p[0].current_element == i};` I probably have a simplified understanding of what a position is. Maybe it is worth digging deeper and having a more concrete knowledge. Any read you want to suggest to me? Thank you for your time. Alessandro Il giorno lun 9 mag 2022 alle ore 12:17 Julia Lawall ha scritto: > > > On Mon, 9 May 2022, Alessandro Carminati wrote: > > > Hello,I need to build a tool that just lists the global variables for a > > given c project. > > @r@ > type T; > identifier i; > position p : script:python(i) { p[0].current_element == i}; > @@ > > *T i@p; > > The * is just for illustration. You can do whatever you want with i. > > julia >