Good day, Markus. This mailing list has been quite beneficial to me. I learned a lot about coccinelle thanks to Julia, who helped me. Still, I do not want to monopolize it for my own purposes. So I put a halt to the discussion. I have further intentions for coccinelle use in the future, which means I'll probably bother you with different topics again. Coccinelle is a skill I'd want to master. For the time being, thank you all for your help. Alessandro Il giorno mer 11 mag 2022 alle ore 20:11 Markus Elfring < Markus.Elfring@web.de> ha scritto: > > I'm planning to stop bugging this mailing list, … > > > Why do you think in such a direction at the moment? > > Would you like to benefit from this communication interface any more? > > Regards, > Markus > >