* Goodnews, I have sent you $5000.00 this morning by Money Gram out of your payment funds total amount
@ 2019-11-15 16:12 Ms.Mary Coster
From: Ms.Mary Coster @ 2019-11-15 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Attn, Dear
Goodnews, I have sent you $5000.00 this morning by Money Gram out of
your payment funds total amount US$4.8million Dollars.
Contact Mr. John Dave Director, Money Gram International
Remittance-Benin to give you the pick up information for your first
payment transfer $5000.00 today.
Contact Person; Mr. John Dave Director, Money Gram
Email; moneygram.1820@outlook.fr
Telephone; +229 62619517

Please re-confirm your address to him once again such as listed below.
Your Full Name____________
Address___________
Country____________
Sex____________
Occupation_____________
Copy of your ID_____________

This is to avoid sending your funds to wrong person.
He is waiting to hear from you urgent today.
Let me know once you pick up your transfer $5000.00 today.
Finally, Note I have paid for the service fees, but only money will
send to him is $90.00 transfer fee before you can pick up the transfer
today.
Ask, Mr. John Dave Director, Money Gram to give you direction where to
send the fee to Him Immediately today.

Thanks for undrstanding.
Mary Coster
m.coster@aol.com