Hi, > This patch adds support for the APM X-Gene SoC memory controller EDAC > driver > > for DT. > > > > v8: > > * Change ASM_EDAC_H to __ASM_EDAC_H in file edac.h > > * Add WARN_ONCE in stub function atomic_scrub > > * Update DTS binding documentation (with only memory controller node) > > * Temporary remove L1/L2, L3, and SoC driver code and update memory > driver > > code accordingly > > What does that mean exactly? They'll get added later? > It is not include in this first patch set. Yes, it will be added later. I will response along with Arnd subsequent email.​ > It is called now xgene_edac_mc.c. Am I to expect more > xgene_edac_.c submissions? ​Yes​ > What happened to building > everything around the shared IRQ handler? > ​It was discussed with Rob already in previous email. As we don't touch the shared status registers besides reading status, it will just register as shared interrupt.​ > > Also, I see this SOB chain in some of the patches: > > Signed-off-by: Feng Kan > Signed-off-by: Loc Ho > > and it is not clear who did what, from looking at the chain. > > If you both authored the patches, you can write > > Originally-by: Feng > [ Loc: did this and that] > Signed-off-by: Loc > > for example. > > See Documentation/SubmittingPatches for more info. > ​Okay... Feng was the originally author. -Loc